photo Copy of Untitled-2_zpsaukyg8we.jpg
Date : Sunday, December 11, 2016

안녕하십세요 !

Apologize for not updating my blog for months 
because I have forgotten the password to my account
when I am wanted to blog about my Korea trip during the Mar-Apr period. 
=( 

Sincerely, apologize for the backlog. 

`
This would be my 3rd consecutive year travelling to Korea since 2014.
I don't know but I know love the Korea culture and it's people. 
So this time, I am travelling with my sister and one of our mutual friend, Huimin
and I am the maknae of the group during the trip. Hehe! 

`
It will be a 8 days and 7 nights trip in the Spring season, 

CHERRY BLOSSOM!!!!! OMG!!! 

`
I took leave on the 24th of March because our flight is in the 
afternoon around 3pm and this time I finally got to fly off from Terminal 3 
with Singapore Airlines. Daebak! 

`
Met Huimin at the airport at around 1pm for check-in 
and wanted to rent a Wifi Egg from Changi Airport
but they run out of it. Afterwards, we decided to head into the departure hall 
to walk around and go for toilet break before flight. 

`
 Inside the departure gate,


Victoria Secret Angel Wings

Waiting for Sister to finish using the toilet

Waiting to board the flight 

`

Soon, after 10 minutes or so, 
we was granted the green light to board the flight. 
This time did not managed to get the window seating as it was 
a 2 - 4 - 2 flight arrangement and we wanted to be seated together. 

On the plane! All excited for Korea


`
Singapore Airlines really had the luxury feel even by travelling on 
Economy class. The whole journey was good and enjoyable and I had Magnum 
for dessert after the meal. 

Magnum for Dessert!

`
Before the flight lands on Incheon Internation Airport 

Immediately after the sumptuous meal on the flight, 
I had a good nap on plan as well. 
The whole journey was smooth and within 6 hours plus, 
we finally reached Incheon International Airport at around 10 pm plus. 

`


Took the shuttle train service towards the Immigration block 
and the queue was damn long. I waited closed to 2 hours before clearing the 
Immigration and by the time I cleared it was closed to 12 am. 
We collected our luggage and head out to rent a Wifi Egg from EG Telecom before they closes for the day. The service was fast but the guy wasn't friendly. =( 

`
After getting our Wifi Egg, we took a cab down to 24 guesthouse which is situated near Seoul Station to rest for night before an early day tomorrow to Busan. 

`
I did not managed to snap any picture on the Day 1 as the weather was freaking cold 
and I am already feeling tired and hungry from all the queuing. 

`
After checking into our room, we headed up to their pantry area situated on the rooftop
to get some food and thank god, they still had some bread and hot chocolate. 
Had a few pieces of bread and headed back to the room to shower then rest for the night. 

`
That's all for Day 1
I will be back for Day 2 soon. 

`
안녕!

`


언녕 Korea Travelogue: Day 1
언녕 Korea Travelogue: Day 2 
언녕 Korea Travelogue: Day 3 
언녕 Korea Travelogue: Day 4
언녕 Korea Travelogue: Day 5
언녕 Korea Travelogue: Day 6
언녕 Korea Travelogue: Day 7
언녕 Korea Travelogue: Day 8
언녕 Korea Travelogue: Day 9
언녕 Korea Travelogue: Day 10




  • Profile

  • Image and video hosting by TinyPic

    안녕하세요!

    Hello! I'm Joan.
    I lived in the little red dot of the earth.
    This blog records down the places I travel, nice foodies I eat, skincare and make up that I tried.

    I love photography, sunset & sunrise, Seoul, My Melody,
    Super Junior and my favourite shade is MINT.


  • Wishlist

  • Taiwan Trip
    Tokyo Trip
    pick up Korean
    Solo trip to Japan
    Trip to Australia
    start bullet journaling
    staying close to God


  • Review

  • Isaac Toast SG


  • Travelogues

  • JB Travelogue Day 1
    JB Travelogue Day 2
    Taipei Christmas Travelogue Day 0
    Taipei Christmas Travelogue Day 1
    Taipei Christmas Travelogue Day 2
    Taipei Christmas Travelogue Day 3
    Taipei Christmas Travelogue Day 4
    언녕 Korea Travelogue Day 1
    언녕 Korea Travelogue Day 2
    언녕 Korea Travelogue Day 3
    언녕 Korea Travelogue Day 4
    언녕 Korea Travelogue Day 5
    언녕 Korea Travelogue Day 6
    언녕 Korea Travelogue Day 7
    언녕 Korea Travelogue Day 8
    언녕 Korea Travelogue Day 9
    언녕 Korea Travelogue Day 10


  • Diary



  • Archives

  • August 2005
    October 2005
    March 2006
    May 2007
    July 2007
    August 2007
    September 2007
    October 2007
    November 2007
    December 2007
    January 2008
    February 2008
    March 2008
    April 2008
    May 2008
    June 2008
    July 2008
    December 2008
    January 2009
    February 2009
    March 2009
    April 2009
    May 2009
    June 2009
    July 2009
    August 2009
    September 2009
    October 2009
    November 2009
    December 2009
    January 2010
    February 2010
    April 2010
    May 2010
    June 2010
    July 2010
    August 2010
    September 2010
    October 2010
    November 2010
    December 2010
    January 2011
    February 2011
    April 2011
    June 2011
    September 2012
    December 2016
    January 2017
    March 2017
    May 2017
    October 2017
    February 2018
    June 2018
    October 2018
    March 2019


  • Follow

  • Facebook
    Twitter
    Instagram


  • Credits

  • Designed by { ★CRUSHthespeaker }
    Thankful to { blogskins l xox }
    Blogged to { 53-percent }